I am too excited to share my review about this Cinapro Nail Sugar collection. I got (exclusive ) hands on the Cinapro Nail Sugar collection through Salon Fanatic Blog giveway, before even its launched.
The Cinapro Nail Sugar collection basically consist of 10 gelly polishes which have hex, mica, bars, glitters and flakes. Each 10 has different colors and different styles of flakes in it. While It can be applied as top coats, glitter gradients or jelly sandwich nail arts, We can create many creative nail arts ideas using them. The quality and consistency is very good. It dries super quick, and most exciting part it has LED light built in cap. How innovative idea is that.
Usually, whenever we have to attend a function or go out for dinner/ club we are left with not much time for manicures and it is our nails that gets left out eventually!! These Nail sugar polishes are perfect for such times when you wanna do that end minute manicure. Just keep this polish in your handbag and you can apply polish even while travelling. Because of LED light in the cap it will be very convenient to apply polish even sitting in the car.
Below are swatches of Cinapro Nail Sugar Nail Enamels. I have applied all of these on contrast base to make the effect more visible. First image shows the base colors used here. In second image I have applied the nail sugar polish on half side so that you can see the color difference. And the last image shows the top coat effects on full nail application.
Base colors from left to right are:
- Pink: China Glaze Sweet Something
- Yellow: Ambika Pillai Hard Candy
- Green: China Glaze Starboard
- Turquoise: Street Wear
- White: OPI Alpine Snow
- Silver: Oriflame Very Me
- Blue: Maybelline Color Show – Denim Dash
- Red: Maybelline CS – Downtown Red
- Dark Pink: Ambika Pillai Hard Candy
- Pink: Rimmel Pro – Urban Princess
The Cinapro Nail Sugar polishes from left to right are:
- Rock Candy (719774), a combination of fine particles of purple glitter with larger silver, and black particle (Review Here.)
- Sweet Tooth (719778), an iridescent blue with purple in a mix of fine and larger particles; (Review Here.)
- Sugar Rush (719776), a clear jelly base with small and large particles of silver, gold, red, blue, and green;
- Creamsicle (719770), an orange jelly base with fine particles of orange and gold; (Review Here.)
- Black Licorice (719779), a clear jelly base with fine black glitter and larger black and silver particles;
- Cherry Cola (719775), a clear jelly base with large and small red glitters; (Review Here and Here)
- Cotton Candy (719773), a pink jelly base with crystalline particles;
- Golden Ticket (719772), a clear jelly base with fine glitter in pink and gold; (Review Here.)
- Salt Water Taffy (719777), a clear jelly base with fine silver glitters; (Review Here.)
- Hyperactive (719771), a green jelly base with small particles of green, orange, and blue. (Review Here.)
There is a LED light bulb on the side ring of the cap and a button on top of the cap. The LED light is powerful enough to be used in dark room or low light area.
- I tried using this in dark room and found that the LED light in the cap is bright enough to give full light directly on to nails while applying polish. This shot is without any flash. The light shown in the above image is of Cinapro Nail sugar bottle cap LED. I am very happy about this feature. Hope they bring out more nail colors with LED lights.
- Pigmentation is good, its not streaky and dries very quick. You need to apply it fast so that you can spread it evenly without getting streaks.
- Golden and Red ones are too opaque and can be used stand alone. It is also good for glitter gradient.
- At first, I was skeptical that when will I get to use so may glitter toppers! But once I tried them, I found each one is so different and has its own usability. I can mix match them with so many colors and do so many quick nail arts.
- My personal Favorites of all, Black Licorice and Salt water Taffy. Found them coolest of all.
The Cinapro Nail Sugar collection will be launched soon by www.cinapro.com. Mostly they will be sold in stores like Sally Beauty or specialized nail salon. But if I come across any online site to buy , I Will update about the purchase link.
I will be posting few nail art designs using Cinapro Nail Sugar Polishes. You may read more detailed review of individual polishes in the coming posts.
Check out my quick 4th July nail art using these Cinapro Nail Sugar Nail polishes next.