In this fruit nail art tutorial series, you will learn how to create some creative custard apple nails using some day to day household items.
Looking at this nailart, can you guess how this custard apple nails were created? Find out below if you guessed it right 😉
Base Coat : Naio UK
Green Polish – China Glaze Starboard
Acrylic paints: Green and White
Thin nail art Brush
1. Mix green and white acrylic colors and paint the sesame seeds.
2. Apply 2 coats of green polish over a base coat.
3. When the polish is still wet, start placing sesame seeds using toothpick. To get the bonding, make sure the painted sesame seeds are wet.
4. Continue adding sesame seeds (slightly overlapped).
5. For finishing, dab little fresh green polish over sesame seeds with a thin nail art brush.
You can also Use green nail polish instead of acrylic colors to paint sesame seeds. This gives better bonding and lasts longer.
I hope you liked this creative technique to do Custard Apple nails. If you try to recreate this Custard Apple nails, please feel free to share with me. You can use hashtag #lookalpsnailart on IG and FB.