In this fruit nails tutorial series, you will learn how to create creative grapes fruit nails using some day to day household items.
One of my Favorite from this fruit nails series. Loved how real grape effect turned out.
Base Coat : Naio UK
Purple Nail Polish: OPI Pamplona Purple
Thin nail art Brush
1. Pour out a bit of purple polish onto a piece of tin foil, then roll the mustard seeds with a toothpick.
2. Apply 2 coats of purple polish over a base coat.
3. When the polish is still wet, start placing mustard seeds using toothpick. To get the bonding, make sure the mustard seeds are semi wet.
4. Make a small bunch of seeds with toothpick and place it randomly on nails.
5. For finishing, dab little fresh purple polish over mustard seeds with a thin nail art brush.
If you don’t get the desired color on the mustard seeds in the first coat, wait for it to dry and then apply another coat.
I hope you like this creative technique to do fruit nails / Grapes nail art. If you recreate this fruit nails, please feel free to share with me. You can use hashtag #lookalpsnailart on IG and FB.