In this fruit nail art tutorial series, you will learn how to create some creative pineapple nails using some day to day household items.
Read below to find out my version of creating 3D pineapple nails.
Yellow Polish: Ambika Pillai Hard Candy -Shade 20
Green Polish – China Glaze Starboard
Brown Polish – Maybelline Color Show – Choco Sin
Green Acrylic Paint
2mm Square studs (Buy Here)
Thin nail art Brush
1. If you don’t have the exact shade for the studs, mix yellow with little brown polish and paint the studs with brush.
2. Leave it to dry for some time.
3. Apply a coat of green nail polish over a base coat. When the polish is still wet, start placing studs using a tweezer.
4. You need to play around with the placements of the studs to cover the nail, depending on your nail size and shape.
5. If you don’t have triangular studs, cut the square studs half to get triangles for the sides and bottom.
6. Lastly, paint the leaves with green acrylic color using a thin nail art brush on cuticles and skin.
– You may stamp the grid with light green or brown colors polish as guideline to place studs.
I hope you like this creative fruit nail art tutorial to do Pineapple nails. If you recreate pineapple nails, please feel free to share with me. You can use hashtag #lookalpsnailart on IG and FB.