Today’s Valentines day Nails features Cutest Couple Mickey and Minnie Mouse <3. In this valentines day nails, Cupid is carrying Mickey’s love letter for Minnie. Letter contains Mickey’s proposal for a Date in the city of Love – Paris on this Valentine’s day. How romantic no?! Actually through this Mickey and Minnie’s Valentines day nails art story I want to give my husband a hint 😉 (Hope he reads this!!..lol)
I want to include this Valentines Day nails for this month’s Hobby Polish Blogger’s Facebook Group.
-China Glaze Something Sweet and
– Rimmel London Pro Urban Princess
– Maybelline Coloroma Glitter Prata : Silver glitter topper
– Seche Vite Top coat
– Water decals from Here.
– Moyou London Stamping plate Pro Collection 05 for Hearts.
– Konad Red Stamping Polish
– Acrylic tips, sponge and toothpick.
First and Ring Finger: I started with Oval gradient base using different shades of pink (My fav. Colors). Applied silver glitter top coat. Added polka dots on outer layer to design a frame. Stick Mickey and minnie mouse water decals in the center.
Middle And Last Finger: I started with light shade of pink. Using a sponge, dabbed darker shade of pink to give splatter effect. Stamped Red Hearts design. Applied silver glitter top coat. Added Cupid with letter water decal on Middle finger and Paris / Eiffel Tower decal on last finger.
Here is Step by step for Disney Valentines day nails tutorial/ Oval gradient nails tutorial:
1. Apply lightest shade of pink as base.
2. Take small amount of first light pink nail polish on sponge. Dab the sponge at the center of the nail in oval shape.
3. Dab second light pink color around first color. ( leaving some base color in center but overlapping first color towards outer frame of nail.)
4. Similarly, Dab darker shade of pink on the outer frame on nail. (Overlapping second color outline.)
5. Repeat 2,3 and 4.
6. Apply quick dry top coat. Add glitter top coat.
7. With the help of a toothpick, add red dots on outer frame.
8. Add Mickey water decal in the center. Top coat to seal the design.
I tried 2 different looks with Red bow and Pink stones heart charm. Both charms are from Simply Spoiled Beauty Products. (40 % discount code: alps)
I hope you liked my Disney Valentines day nails. Are you fan of Mickey and Minnie mouse?
[inlinkz_linkup id=489880 mode=1]
[inlinkz_linkup id=490603 mode=1]
[inlinkz_linkup id=491609 mode=1]
[inlinkz_linkup id=494556 mode=1]