Sharing today Valentine’s day Heart nails using water marble nail art technique. Usually we see floral or circular nail designs with Water marble nails technique. But today i have designed a valentines day heart nails using water marble nail art method. Read further for step by step Water marble heart nails pictorial.
In my final heart nails manicure, polishes used are:
Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party (White) and
Maybelline Color show Downtown Red
1. Spread polishes in water drop by drop as we do for regular water marble nails.
2. Using a toothpick or needle, drag the circle in one direction.
3. Similarly drag the design in opposite direction.
4. Drag the design inwards from right side.
5. One more drag from left side to complete heart shape. [Note: You may stop here to get the look like first and middle finger in above heart nails manicure. Or continue for more variation. ]
6. Continue the design in similar way. [Note: The design at this step is what I have used in my ring finger nail. ]
7. We may add more layers of heart design as shown in tutorial.
After creating water marble heart nails design I let it dry to make water marble decal. Refer my other Tutorial here, for how to make water marble nails decal and its application.
On my Last finger the tiny hearts are created using blobbicure flower marble nails technique I shared recently. (Tutorial Here)
While preparing the heart nails pictorial, i thought of playing around with the design. Following is one more variation of hearts nail design i noticed. The marked design looks one more style of heart nails design that we can create. Since i am working with decal method, i can cut and use the desired part of design. I liked the marked heart shapes which will look good on edgy nail tips.
One of the themes for Challenge You nail art FB group is Nail art technique I love. Ever since i did water marble decal nails i love to try more nails design this way. I hope you liked this variation of water marble to create valentines day heart nails. Please feel free to leave your feedback in comments below.
[inlinkz_linkup id=494552 mode=1]
[inlinkz_linkup id=491610 mode=1]