Today I am sharing Yours Loves Sascha Stamping plates review. Also, Corset Nails Tutorial featuring Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail color – Pink-a-Colada.
Yours Cosmetics is European company based in Netherlands. They provide CND Training courses and professional nail art products in their webshop. Recently Yours Cosmetics collaborated with Dutch Nail artist Sascha Gossen to design creative stamping plates.
Yours Loves Sascha stamping plates collection is set of 4 plates. Each having different styles of stamping designs.
Following are some of its unique features:
1. Size: The Yours Loves Sascha stamping plates are similar to Credit Card size. This makes it easy for mobile nail technicians to carry them along with their other nail tools.
2. Packaging: The Plates are made of good quality steel and comes with a plastic cover. It does not have white backing as we see in other plates like Moyou London or BPS. But its edges are not too sharp, so that’s ok.
3. Variety of Images: The four plates include designs like Lace, Paisley, Zebra print, Abstract, Shoes, baroque etc. This makes the complete set useful to create variety of designs for Abstract, bridal/wedding, fashion, floral, textile etc. themes.
4. Etching and quality: All images are very well etched. Even the intricate lines in lace pattern or Paisley plates pick up crisp and clear.
5. Suitable for Long and Short nails.
6. Reasonably Priced at
– 19.50 Euro for the set of 4.
– 5.50 Euro for Individual plates.
Lets see all plates one by one. All Stamping test done with Golden Stamper from Yours Cosmetics using Konad Maroon stamping polish. The Quality of stamper is excellent. If you are familiar with Fab Ur Nails Stampers, then it works as same. I guess they supply to Yours Cosmetics too. So if you live in Europe, its good news for you that you can buy Fab Ur Nails popular Golden Stamper from Yours Cosmetics too.
(Please note, Any bald spot or smudge in stamped images shown here are because of my mistake as i might have smudged design while scrapping/ pick up. The plates etching are perfect and it picks images very crisp. )
1. Yours Loves Sascha Stamping plates – YS 01 : Corset in Heels
Yours Cosmetics Description: A beautiful corset with dainty flowers and frivolous lace patterns surrounded by a few lovely high heels. You give each nail a unique touch with this detailed stamping plate. The many details and different elements will make you can not stop using this stamping plate. The shoes fit nicely on a nail : your customers have never seen this before!
The Corset in Heels Stamping plate is my favorite from this collection. In fact, taking inspiration from its design, i created a Corset nail art too. The designs are suitable even for small nails.
2. Yours Loves Sascha Stamping plates – YS 02 : Mixture Me
Yours Cosmetics Description: A great stamping plate when you need a bit more variation. A beautiful mixture of lace, cel-structure and some baroque. This plate also contains a paisley pattern, more robust than the one on the Paisley Heaven plate. The lace patterns on this plate are very detailed, so they work perfectly on a nail. A perfect plate if you are looking for variety and detail!
This plate is designed very thoughtfully. Not only it contains variety of detailed design but also images on this plate are suitable for small as well as long nails.
Sizes of images in
– Bottom row – Width 1.5 cm and Length is 2.5 cm.
– Top right: W-2.5 cm and L- 2.5 cm
– Top Left – Wide block of lace pattern with Width 5.2 cm and Length 2.5 cm
3. Yours Loves Sascha Stamping plates – YS 03 :Paisley Heaven
Yours Cosmetics Description: This stamping plate might be the most detailed in the Yours Loves Sascha collection. A plate full will stunning Paisley patterns!
A full plate full of flowers, curves and very fine structures. And of course, full of the famous paisley print. This will make some tremendously beautiful and creative nailart. Mind blowing!
Being an Asian, I am very fond of Paisley design. It is very much used in Henna and Textile pattern in India. This plate is indeed mind blowing cause this contains good mixture of Paisley deigns with other textile pattern. Again, the mix of small and big motifs make this plate also suitable for small and long nails. I have done a nail art with small and big motifs, will be sharing that in coming days.
4. Yours Loves Sascha Stamping plates – YS 04 : Zebra
Yours Cosmetics Description: The zebra stamping plate is the bestseller in this collection. Never before these patterns have looked so beautiful on a nail. Abstract and symmetrical: This will impress a lot of customers! Inspired by nature, yet modern. By using a different piece of the plate every time you can use this Yours Loves Sascha plate in many ways. Each nail is unique. Like any zebra , because none have the same stripe pattern!
This plate offers lot of scope to create creative abstract designs. The Zebra pattern on plate is symmetric from the center creating an illusion effect. I can see Tiger’s face (the Eyes and forehead part) because of this illusion. Do you see that too?
Corset Nails Tutorial with Yours Loves Sascha Stamping plates – YS01 – Corset in Heels:
I have tried to share a quick pictorial which gives an idea about the steps.
– Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 110 – Pink a Colada
– SuperChic Lacquer – Marvel Quick dry Top Coat
– YS – 01 Corset in Heels Stamping plate
– El Corazon’s Kaleidoscope Aquarelle Tint – No. 12 (Black)
– El Corazon’s Kaleidoscope Stamping Polish – St. 01 (Back)
– Half Moon Nail Vinyls from Angel Nail Studio
– Caviar Beads
1. Apply Sally Hansen Miracle Gel – Pink a Colada as base color. (This shade is beautiful Pink color with slightly peach tone. I shall prepare a different review post for this range.)
2. Stick Half moon nail vinyls in semi circle curves at top and sides on the nails. (The step in images looks like a girls silhouette with hair or tooth..haha)
3. Apply 2 coats of El Corazon Kaleidoscope Black Aquarelle tint polish. Seal it with Quick dry top coat.
4. Stamp the corset lace image from YS 01 : Corset in Heels stamping plate. (The image of this step does not look pretty because of lot of mess around but end result will look better 😉
5. Apply 2 coats of black tint polish and immediately remove the vinyls. Add caviar beads to decorate the corset.
6. Finishing touch: Use black paint and brush to draw thin curve lines on sides of the corset designs. I have attached black thread on the curves, which gives it a piping effect. This step is not visible distinctively, but a very important tiny detailing to give finishing touch.
7. Seal the design with Marvel Quick dry top coat.
I have not done tutorial for the back side of the Corset on the ring finger. The process was little tricky and required lot of attention. So it was difficult to work on nails and shoot the tutorial simultaneously. I have followed first 3 steps same as above till i applied black tint nail polish. For the stamping design, i have taken Lace design with border from YS -02.
The side borders were perfect for the ribbon line for back of the dress. But I needed the border lines to be facing each other rather than on 2 different sides as in the above image. So i first stamped the image, made a decal on stamper with fast dry top coat. Cut the decal from center. Then attached the lines on nails facing each other. The challenge here was i had covered the sides of the nail with vinyls. So the left out work area in middle was very narrow to stick 2 border lines. Also, the dried decal part which was overlapping on vinyls needed to be cut in same shape. So after attaching decal over nail, i applied thick layer of top coat so that decal melts with it. Then immediately removed the vinyls.
Added Caviar beads and Ribbon sticker to complete the look. I should have clicked the nail before adding caviar, because the stamping ribbon line looked amazing which got hidden with sticker.
I hope you liked the Corset nails designs. I will be sharing more nail art designs with Yours Loves Sascha stamping plates in upcoming posts.
You can buy the Yours Loves Sascha Stamping plates collection from their website. The set retails for 19.50 Euro. International shipping is available too.The set has become very popular and sells out very fast.
For more details contact at email@example.com or Follow them on Social Media :
P.S. #Press Sample: Products Were sent for Swatches and review. All opinion and views shared are honest, based on my true experience with products.