Alps Nail Art with its registered address at 165, Aadinath Nagar, Near PF Office, Jhanwar Road, Jodhpur 342008, Rajasthan, India is committed to protecting your personal data. Personal Data is data which can identify you, directly or indirectly, either from that data or from that data combined with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, our possession; it includes data such as your name, your location or online identifiers.
This privacy statement sets out how Alps Nail Art collects, uses, discloses, stores, combines, aligns, retains, disposes of, erases, adapts, disseminates or makes available (Process) Personal Data:
- on our alpsnailart.com website;
- when you interact with us or request information from us in any other way;
- when you attend Alps Nail Art workshops/events or visit our owned retail stores; and
- when you publicly post about Alps Nail Art or communicate directly with us via social media, third party apps and similar technologies.
We take technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data and follow data retention practices in line with applicable law.
We obtain Personal Data which you disclose to us, both in an online and offline context. We request Personal Data when you make purchases, create an account with us or sign up to receive news of special offers, events and product updates. The Personal Data we request from you includes your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, gender, billing and purchase data (including credit card data), your marketing preferences and your consumer preferences and habits.
We also may Process Personal Data related to a post you publish via social media, third party apps and similar technologies.
When you visit our Websites, We automatically collect the following information (including Personal Data):
- technical data, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- to administer any orders that you have placed with us and process payments;
- to register and manage your account(s) or membership with us;
- to run and help us co-ordinate promotional events;
- to respond to any queries or provide you with information, products or services that you request;
- to manage our accounts and records;
- to administer our website(s) and help improve our products and services;
- to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent purchases, or abuses of our website(s);
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to conduct research and analysis;
- to comply with applicable law, regulations and court orders.
Where you have consented, We also process your Personal Data to send you information on:
- product launches;
- special offers, sales and promotional information;
- workshops and other events.
Please note that we also link Personal Data submitted by you on our website(s) with other Personal Data about you that Alps Nail Art may have obtained via other means, for example Personal Data collected during a visit to one of our stores, events or your interactions with social media, third party apps or other similar technologies. Alps Nail Art does not sell your Personal Data and only duly authorized persons within our organization will have access to your Personal Data to the extent necessary for the above mentioned purposes.
However, we might share your Personal Data:
- with third party service providers and Alps Nail Art affiliates, who Process your Personal Data in accordance with the purposes set out above or for purposes to which you have consented, on our behalf (for example, sometimes a third party service providers may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to communicate product promotions on our behalf); and
- where you have consented, with other businesses who may contact you about their products / services that may interest you.
Furthermore, we will also disclose your Personal Data to third parties,
- where this is necessary to protect the security or integrity of our databases or our website(s);
- where this is necessary in the context of legal proceedings (for example relating to the distribution of counterfeit or unauthorised products) and to take precautions against legal liability;
- in the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event and / or to a potential or actual successor to us, where permitted by applicable law; and
- when otherwise required by applicable law or otherwise permitted by applicable law, to the extent compatible with this Privacy Statement.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at [email protected] or by mail at Alps Nail Art, 165, Aadinath Nagar, Near PF Office, Jhanwar Road, Jodhpur 342008, Rajasthan, India.